Thursday, June 18, 2009

We leave tomorrow!!
I really, really cannot believe it.
Tonight we turned in our suitcases at the church and they are taking them to the airport for us, so I can quit stressing about what to pack and finally just GO. Our parents prayed over us and we packed extra suitcases full of supplies, so we're all set.
I know that there are about five million things to pray for concerning this trip, but I am going to be selfish and talk about what I am concerned about. This group that I'm going with, The People's Church youth group, is one of the most tight-knit groups I've ever met. They all seek God with all of their heart (as far as I can tell), and that shows so clearly in the way they treat each other. They are (mostly) all best friends, and I hardly know any of them. I know this is so selfish to be worrying about making friends on a mission trip, but I would really appreciate it if , while you're praying, if you could just throw in a request that strong relationships would be formed within our group as well as with the people of Malawi.
Hopefully, I'll be in touch! Text me if you can, it's free, and I would love to hear from you! I may or may not be able to reply.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment